The Webb City School Board has adopted the following guidelines.
- Students in grades 5-12 are not allowed to wear shorts to school.
- Shorts, skorts and capri pants may be worn by students in grades K-4 only from:
- The start of school until November 1
- April 1 through the end of school
- Extremely short and tight shorts may not be worn.
- Halter tops or shirts exposing the abdomen may not be worn.
- Cut-off t-shirts or tank tops with large arm openings may not be worn.
- Straps on tank tops must be two inches wide
- Undesirable writing and advertising on clothing is not permitted.
- Hats and caps may not be worn indoors.
- Shoes with skates will not be permitted.
- Use good taste in dress as it relates to age and sex of the student.
- Any dress or grooming styles that are disruptive or that constitute a threat of health or safety of students is not permitted.