HS LMC - Common Questions
How do I access the HS LMC website so I can print?
- The HS LMC website link is now located in Canvas. Look for the link under Help/Resources on the left side of the page.
- You can also access the LMC website on your chromebook by looking in the WCHS Websites folder on the left side of your Bookmarks Bar.
I found the link to the HS LMC website, but why am I getting an error saying I don't have access to view it?
- You must be logged in with your wcstudent.org account to access the LMC website now. When prompted, please log in with, or choose, your school account.
Does the Library have ebooks to check out?
- Yes! Our ebooks are checked out through OverDrive. You can download the free SORA app to read your ebook on a phone, tablet, or ereader. Please visit the HS LMC website for further details.
How do I check out a WiFi Hotspot?
In order to check out a WiFi Hotspot:
- you must have parent permission to bring a hotspot home
- you should not be in daily check-in/check-out for any reason (you are allowed to take your chromebook home)
- you should not have any library fines or overdue books
- you filled out the hotspot reservation form located on the LMC website
If you qualify to check out a hotspot, you will be notified via school email when the hotspot is ready to be picked up. Hotspots go out after 4th block (2:10 p.m.) and need to be returned before 1st block (7:45 a.m.) on the due date.