Your Source For Student 1-to-1 Device Information
The Student Tech HelpDesk is located in the Library around the corner from the circulation desk.
Feel free to stop by any time!
Are You Moving to Another School District or Graduating at Semester?
Please remember to turn in your device, bag, and charger before you leave the school district. Make sure you have the strap and charger in the bag and have removed all personal items from the bag before dropping it off at the Tech HelpDesk located in the Library. If you leave the Webb City R7 School District without returning your school-issued device, we will report it as stolen to the local police department.
Acceptable Use Policy and 1-to-1 Device Insurance Information for Students
Print the first page of the current High School Insurance Agreement, fill it out, check all the appropriate boxes, sign it, and bring it and the $15 cash/check to the HelpDesk in the Library. If you don’t have a way to print the Insurance Agreement at home, copies will be available at the Main Office, the Counselor's Office, and in the WCHS Library after August 1.
All enrolled students must turn in a device insurance agreement each school year, whether or not they choose to purchase the insurance.
Students, please make sure:
- you have signed the Insurance Agreement
- you have the $15 insurance money with you if you plan to take your chromebook home during the school year.
(cash or check only, please)
Students must turn in both the insurance agreement and the insurance money (if opting-in to insurance) before they can receive a device. Freshmen coming up from the Junior High must also turn in their JH device before they can get a high school device.
- 2020-21 WCHS Chromebook Insurance Agreement (links to a google doc)
- WCHS Student Acceptable Use Policy & Device Insurance Policy Information (links to a google doc)
- Welcome to Your WCHS Student 1-to-1 Device (links to a google doc)
- Opt-out Insurance, Daily Check-in/Check-out Procedure (links to a google doc)
- Student Password Reset Link (links to an external website)
- WCR7 Student Device - Troubleshooting Common Issues (links to a google doc)
- Google Takeout Instructions for Seniors (links to a google doc)
- Device & Bag Cleaning Instructions (links to a google doc)
- Grades 9-11 - Summer and Beginning of School Information (links to a google doc)