Webb City Athletics
Event Policies and Information
We ask for your help to ensure a safe environment for student-athletes, coaches, officials, and spectators. The guidelines below are in place for any event hosted on any Webb City School campus for junior high, and/or high school events. Thank you for your support of our programs!
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A CONTEST IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
- Spectator capacity at Webb City will be 100% of fixed seating capacity.
- Gates will open 45 minutes before game time except for varsity football which will open at 5:30 PM.
- All spectators should wear a face covering as they enter/exit the facility and while unable to social distance, including using the restrooms, or going to the concession stand. Those not wearing face coverings upon entry will not be allowed into the stadium or gymnasium.
- Spectators in the bleachers should social distance when possible. Families may sit together but should maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other families when possible.
- All children K-8 must enter the game with a parent. No drop-offs, please. All children must remain with parents, no running around or playing in any area in the stadium/gymnasium. There will not be a Junior High or Middle School Student Section.
- Masks are to be worn at all times in the High School Student Section.
- Team members and approved school personnel are the only individuals allowed on the field/court before, during, and after the contest. Gatherings on the field and court after the game are not permitted.
- During Varsity Football games, visitor fans will enter the stadium at the north gates closest to Stadium Drive. There will be restrooms and concessions on the visitor side.
- Parents are encouraged to wait outside the venue or in their car when picking up kids after any game.
- Streaming services will be available when possible at stretchinternet.com/webbcityor at KNEO.org.
- Concessions will be available with prepackaged items only. Masks are to be worn when placing and picking up your concession order.
- Media wishing to attend any Webb City Athletic events must email Amanda Robbins at email@example.com prior to the day of the event to request permission.
- Media will not be allowed in the press box at any time.
- Media must enter the field at the north end zone gate when attending Varsity Football games.
- All media must wear a face covering when social distancing is not possible and should, at all times, refrain from entering team bench/sideline areas (10-yard line to 10-yard line).
To download a copy of the Webb City Athletics Event Policies CLICK HERE